For the best experience across the site and Facebook, we recommend using Facebook Connect to create your account. However, if you don't have Facebook, you can still register without it.
Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Thanks for signing up for our email list. We would love to know some more about you.. but don't worry, Pretty Lights will never share or sell your personal information.
Thanks for signing up for our email list.
The NEW PL site utilizes a web technology called WebGL to display an interactive 3D interface. If you are using Chrome as a browser, the full site should work immediately. Both Firefox and Safari support full WebGL, however by default, WebGL is not turned on in your browser. To activate WebGL in your browser in order to experience the full version of the new site, follow these instructions:
1. Click on the settings icon and select Preferences.
2. Click the Advanced tab in the Preferences window.
3. At the bottom of the window, check the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
4. Open the Develop menu in the menu bar and select Enable WebGL.
1. Type about:config into the browser and press Enter where you would normally type a web address.
2. Type webgl.force-enabled into the Filter: search box.
3. Press your mouse on the Value that is displayed to highlight the row.
4. Right click your mouse on the highlighted line and choose Toggle.
Unfortunately WebGL does not work currently with Internet Explorer (10 or older). In the event your browser does not support Web GL, you will see a pre-rendered version of the site’s 3D elements with everything else working fine.
Using complex technology like this comes with a set of known and unknown risks. We hope you enjoy exploring our creation and appreciate your help letting us know when and where we need to “tighten the knobs”. When you notice a bug that may need our attention or you just want to tell us how much you love it, write your comments to us HERE. Please note that the site’s performance will vary based on factors such as your internet connection speed and hardware.